So you actually want to know more about the lady behind the camera, huh?
- You can count on me wearing flip flops most of the time.
- Houseplants are LYFE.
- I love camping, surfing, riding my skateboard, hiking, yoga, and country line dancing!
- I love a good meal that lasts for hours.
- Jesus is the homie.
- I love helping people grow to reach their potential. I want to see dreams come true!
- I have the best bf in the world (Gavin). We met freshman year of college and we’re loving writing our love story.
- I love talking about all things Earth + ethical/sustainable fashion.
- I’m addicted to nutella.
- I can do a mean Miranda Sings impression.
What does your name mean?
Since I first got my hands on a camera, I've absolutely loved creating memories for people and getting out of my comfort zone. There’s a reason why the first thing I grabbed when evacuating from a fire was a photo album. That’s why photography made sense for me.
Capturing beauty made in God’s image is how I contribute to this world. Parallel33 Photography was born in San Diego, where the 33rd parallel crosses. The 33rd parallel also crosses in Israel, the Christian holy land. The number 3 and 33 hold Biblical significance (Jesus dying at age 33, the Trinity, 33 as connected to God's promises, numeric equivalent of "amen," you get the idea).
I aspire to bring honor and glory to God through my art, so “Parallel33” stuck.